Free frocks & ... that's it.

Oh hi!

Here begins an edit to the previous post...

It seems that, due to adverse weather conditions, the Retro Festival has been cancelled. This is a huge shame, both for the Mafia and me; and for everyone involved with the festival. Let's hope it's reinstated next year.

But it's rather better news for you lot! The competition to win a Heyday Fleur is now open to everyone in the UK. We're keeping it UK as the weather here has been SO VERY HORRENDOUS (see above for just one of many things it has ruined this summer) that we Brits need something to cheer ourselves up. So enter away, please. The frock of your choice will be posted to you when I select the winner.

The rest of the blog shall now continue, almost as it did before. Here it comes...!

How would you, yes YOU, like to win some stuff? I've teamed up with Heyday to offer you just that. Stuff. To win.


'What is the stuff, though?' you may be asking. Let me tell you!

You can win your very own Heyday Fleur dress in English Rose or Daisychain, so you can look just like the girls of the Vintage Mafia! Or like yourself. Up to you.

Crab claw impressions optional.

The Fleur is lovely in the black colourways, both black with daisies and pink roses: you can take your pick of the two, and your size (of course).



All you need to do to enter is to leave me a comment below (and be in the UK)!

Tweet about the competition publicly (by which I mean, don't begin the tweet by @-ing me, as only people who follow you AND me will see it), for an extra entry; but you MUST leave me a second comment to say you've done so for it to be counted. I will be matching comments with tweets, but it's all to make it easier to draw.

If you'd like a third entry, you can do a post on your own blog, but again, you must leave me a third comment to say so, with a link to your entry.

So, without further ado... get entering, gals!

Fleur x birthday

Fleurs + Gin

I'll close it a week today (19th July 2012). Good luck!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

PS. Please don't comment unless you're entering! Ta muchly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment