Springham

A-well-hello!

A straightforward outfit post for you today, with a few more on the way... I've been slightly neglecting the fashion side of my blog recently. Consider that worked upon, beginning now.

We've been having some rather glorious weather over here in the UK, not exactly as scorchio as some of the outfits I've seen on others would suggest, though. At the appearance of even the merest ray of sunshine, many British men experience an inexplicable urge to take their tops off and wander around half naked. Other people get their pasty feet out in flip flops and generally make ill-advised outfit decisions, usually resulting in them shivering at 9pm, when the temperature drops back down to zero and they wantonly left their coats at home. Anyway! It has been genuinely lovely, and, I'm delighted to say, warm enough to get the first Swirl dress of spring out. Worn with tights (I've run out of stockings - sad face) and a cardigan, I was at the perfect temperature for posing in the golden, late afternoon sunshine on Saturday.


 Vintage gingham wrap dress, peach bolero from a 40s pattern
(sadly gone all baggy now, but I still love it), white canvas pumps...


Side note: I may have had to whiten my teeth slightly here, as the golden sunshine effect also made said teeth appear rather on the golden side...
I do love a bit of embroidery! My lipstick is Boots No. 7 in Classic Rose. It's a classic for sure!

That's all from me today, nothing more insightful shall emit from my typing fingers, but when does it ever? ;)

Hope you're all having a smashing week!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment