The last sundress of summer?

Good afternoon everyone!

Just a quick and dirty outfit post to keep you all amused while I write my little guide to looking vintage as the weather cools down (which I hope will be of interest).

Last Friday, I decided to take a little walk with my mum around the Royal Horticultural Society gardens, and the day was so lovely, I put on one of my unseen (on this blog) Swirl dresses and went barelegged and cardigan-less, for what may be the last time before stockings and woolies become mandatory. I can't wait to go back in three or four weeks and see the spectacular autumn colours!






Vintage Swirl, from eBay,
Sandals from Schuh (I hope they redo these next summer!)
Sunnies from Dead Men's Spex
Photo by my lovely Mum.


My hair was on its third day since setting, and before I went I put three hotsticks in - two at the sides and one at the top, just to revive the curl. The back is fairly straight but wavy, as you can see here. You can also see the shape of my cut a little better!



Hope you all had very lovely weekends. I went to a heavy metal bar and missed my last train home because I was having too much fun!

Lots of love,

Fleur xx



DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment