What I wore - 21st May

Evening (or afternoon for my friends in the Former Colonies, and morning to the Antipodeans)!

I hope you've all read and enjoyed my interview over at Casey's blog? If not, what are you waiting for!

I thought I'd end the day on a quick outfit post, but I was usurped during the picture taking and it's too late to do another one. But I thought I'd post it anyway!

So without further ado, here's today's get-up, complete with a cameo appearance by my kitty Fezzik.


(You know you are getting too into this blogging lark when you move furniture to take outfit pictures!)

My cardigan was handknitted for me using the cardigan pattern on Vintage Purls, but plain,
my jeans are from Queen of Heartz (who will appear on here again soon!), the shoes are Keds... and the kitty is a cheeky little blighter!

And I only realised afterwards that my Bettie picture is a bit wonky! Never mind, eh?

That's all for now, it's bedtime.

Night all!




Fleur (and Fez) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment