Tired but happy

This weekend was an adventure alright! Up at dark o'clock and on the train to Wales, where it was raining cats, dogs and elephants all day. But Rebecca Parker was an absolutely perfect hostess and I had a simply wonderful day in her studio. Back to my B&B and I discovered the pub it's attached to was having a karaoke party. Thank heavens for ear plugs! One sleep and a full-english later, I was on the beach with Rebecca in the gorgeous sunshine. It couldn't have been more different to the day before.

She's lightening-fast and has sent me two incredible shots already, one from each day. I am so, so pleased with them.


I love this suit!

Click to see them bigger!

If I'm not making much sense, it's because I am feeling completely zombie-fied and have so very much to do before I go away, including washing, cleaning, going to the library, getting currency, packing of course... and finding my passport would probably be a good idea. See you on the flip-side!

PS. If you head on over to Mademoiselle Robot's fantastic blog, you will find 10 tips I wrote for people interested in dressing vintage, whether in part or head-to-toe like me. I hope they are of interest to someone ... I'll be republishing them on my blog at some point!

0 comments:

Post a Comment