Homeward bound

a fortnight or so ago, I did the first of two shoots for the Watercress Line Steam Railway in Hampshire. The end result will be a calendar that they will be selling at the War on the Line event in the summer, with proceeds going to both the line, and Help for Heroes. So, a worthy cause! I do have a few sneaky peek photos to post, but I thought I'd show you what I wore. These were taken right at the very end of the day, and a long and tiring one it was too.






My coat is by La Riviera, who sell at various events around the UK, and my overalls are from Trouble MacKenzie. My very battered old co-respondents were bought at Rhythm Riot two years ago.


Thank you to Agness Lugovska, who took these shots with my camera. I will have more photos by her good self and by Sean Kelly, who took most of the 'proper' shots, soon.

Things are as busy as ever at the moment, though I do owe my lovely readers more posts, and I also owe the lovely Helen of Pinup Parade a Sponsor Spotlight post, so keep your eyes peeled for that soon.

Have a splendid Wednesday, all!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment