Romance and cigars

The weekend before last, I finally went to an event that's been running a while, but which I hadn't yet managed to attend - Die Freche Muse. It's a night packed with burlesque, live swing bands and music to dance to until dawn. Literally, as it goes on until 4am! It's held in a private members club (or someone's house - I couldn't work it out), which means that you can smoke inside. Now while I am certainly not a smoker, this was a revelation for my chap, who is. It was also an opportunity to relax with a drink and a cigar - a large manly sized one for him and our friend Lukash von Morgan, and a girly sized one for me.


Lukash in his genuine Hussars jacket, with genuine cuban cigar. Whether rolled on the thigh of a virgin, I couldn't say...

Me with the ladies' version


There was a rather talented photographer there called Boris Conte, who took some rather splendid pictures of us. We didn't know these were being taken!













Go here to see the rest (hoping that it works if you aren't friends with him...)

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment