I do Dig This!

Last week, I did a spot of modelling, for a lovely, small repro vintage company called Dig This Clothing.  While they do sell a selection of the usual suspects like Bettie Page, they also have a small range of their own designs - namely dresses and trousers. The 40s frocks are cute and practical - each comes with a buttoned belt and has a collar and cuffable sleeves, a skirt that brushes the knee and bags of style. Have a look!


The trousers are a good length, though the rise is slightly shorter than some other brands - good for shorter-bodied ladies. They were a bit too tight on me, hence the sitting down poses... kick started the diet I can tell you!


Perfect for autumn, I think. Do check Dig This out.

Oh, and by the way, don't be alarmed if this blog changes soon. I have done something very, very silly, and potentially shot myself in the foot. The next few hours are nail-biting suspense while I find out whether I have indeed well and truly ballsed everything up. Stay tuned.

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment