Miss August at Dungaree Dolly!



I'm absolutely delighted to have been picked to be Miss August over at Dungaree Dolly's fantastic site! I absolutely adore Dolly's creations, each purse, bag and accessory that she creates is cuter than the last.

She had this to say about me!

"Hi ladies! I am sure we all can agree on how darn cute this little baby is! Meet Miss August - Fleur ! This british beauty has been with me since the very start and she always seemed to make an effort to make me smile! She even lent me her beauty secrets to set the perfect 1940's hair! Miss Fleur - you are a period perfect dream come true and you are even more glamorous than Veronica Lake!!! "

Well I can hardly claim that last bit to be true, but it's a true honour anyway! Check me out on her Dolly Girls page, and make sure you check out her fabulous designs while you're there. I defy you to resist!



Thank you Dolly! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment