When it's time to Party

...we will Party Hard! And by golly we did! Lots of photos follow, so avert or direct your eyes below...

Last Saturday marked the third annual joint Birthday Bash for myself and Torquil Arbuthnot of the New Sheridan Club. This year Miss Bethan of the Vintage Mafia joined us and a truly awesome shindig was put together. The playlist consisted of vintage tunes, punk, metal and totally reem pop. ;)

I even did new Party Hair.


The birthday trio in all our glory. Miss Minna made us pictures, scattered across tables. But let me get one important thing out of the way... my whole outfit in all its slightly lesser glory!


Yes... it's a custom made Fleur dress with kittens on the skirt! My birthday present from Shona! Worn with trusty white Remix wedges, bamboo and bakelite bangles, plus bamboo earrings.

The guests were super stylish... of course.


Shona and Twan Heyday with Naomi and Lisa of the VM.

Mr Wax and his wife Kezia, wig designer extraordinaire are in the middle, flanked by Pandora Pitstop and husband.

Fay and Matt of glamorous wedding fame.

Hannah the Fifties Queen!

Lisa B with Naomi and beautiful Akeela
Good hair was much in evidence. Minna sports a Miss Betty pageboy!
Birthday Bethy and the Nomlette
 
It wasn't all about vintage though! My gorgeous little bro dropped by!

As did these gorgeous boys...

Even members of the world famous comedy sketch group Zeus' Pamphlet came along (if you're going to Edinburgh Festival this year, do not miss them)!

I was shocked by the arrival of cake...

I was pleased by cake...



I ate cake with my face on it in a 'seductive' manner... creepy!


FACE CAKE! My birthday present from Vintage Patisserie. Thank you Angel Adoree, inspirational business woman I am proud to call a friend. And thank you also to Elisabeth Blanchet who kindly took so many of the above photos! Click the link to see more (as if you aren't sick of my face by now...)!

I'll stop boring you all there. I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends to see me into my 4th decade. Being 30 isn't so bad... here's to the future!

Lots of love to you all,

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment